Am I eligible for free meals?
- Income Support (IS)
- Income based Jobseeker’s Allowance (IBJSA)
- An Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA(IR))
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit (provided that you are not entitled to Working Credit and an annual income, assessed by HM Revenue and Customs, that does not exceed £16,190)
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
How to apply
To apply for Free School Meals, visit www.myfreeschoolmeals.com to check your eligibility, apply or process a renewal. The only information you will need to process your application is:
- Your Name
- National Insurance Number
If your son/daughter is eligible for Free School Meals, you will receive immediate confirmation. Once your eligibility has been confirmed the Academy will process your application (Years 7-11) within two Academy working days.
The menu at the Academy runs on a 3-week rolling basis.