Download our FREE smartphone app today!
Dining Hall Menu & Free School Meals
Our dining hall menu has been created after extensive research into student preferences, but is also nutritious and compliant with all Government guidelines. The menu aims to offer more of what students want, including good food that can be eaten on the go and is themed around:
- Global Adventures – featuring the six most popular global cuisines such as Thai and Carribean
- High Street Favourites – High Street-inspired dishes that are fully customisable
- Speedy Italian – Italian favourites served fast and on the go
There’s light and simple salad and meal pots too, plus the ever-popular sandwiches, baguettes, wraps, and paninis with a large choice of fillings.
Am I eligible for free meals?
The process of applying for free school meals has been made easier. Your son/daughter may be eligible for free school meals if you are entitled to receive one of the following:
- Income Support (IS)
- Income based Jobseeker’s Allowance (IBJSA)
- An Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA(IR))
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit (provided that you are not entitled to Working Credit and an annual income, assessed by HM Revenue and Customs, that does not exceed £16,190)
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
How to apply
To apply for Free School Meals (or to re-check your eligability or re-apply), please use the online application at https://www.cloudforedu.org.uk/ofsm/harrisfederation/. If you require further assistance, please contact Mrs Y Gallardo at the Academy. The only information you will need to process your application is:
- Your Name
- National Insurance Number
If your son/daughter is eligible for Free School Meals, you will receive immediate confirmation. Once your eligibility has been confirmed the Academy will process your application (Years 7-11) within two Academy working days.