We provide an excellent personal development curriculum to serve and support our students so they can succeed in their own lives and take our values and utilise them to enrich the lives of everyone else around them.
Our curriculum encompasses a wide range of themes including:
- A Personal, Social, Health and Economic education (PSHE) & Relationships, Sex and Heath education (RSHE).
- An extensive Careers programme and support for students so they are ready for the next stages of their education/training.
- The opportunity to attend a range of extracurricular activities.
- An exciting enrichment curriculum including the Duke of Edinburgh Award and many clubs such as rock climbing, coding club, experimental art, gardening and many others.
- A comprehensive assembly programme covering British values, Cultural days, and other important topics throughout the year.
- A wide range of educational visits, such as museums, universities and nature trips, including trips abroad.
- A range of student leadership opportunities including Head students and student voice (student council)